- The Leather Archives and Museum – A vital institution for the future of the Leather Communities of the world. In the collections, libraries and archives housed by the LA&M, generations of leather men and women will find the stories, artifacts and information of their forebears. They will be allowed to build on, rather than reinvent, the traditions and truths of those who lived leather/SM/fetish lives before their own.
- LeatherViews / Jack Rinella’s Home Page – Jack’s newsletter contains information about Leather Life, Mastery, slavery, and relationships
- Leatherati.com – a website for and about the Leather Community
- The Leather Journal – the web version of the printed monthly magazine
- The National Coalition for Sexual Freedom is committed to creating a political, legal and social environment in the US that advances equal rights for consenting adults who engage in alternative sexual and relationship expressions. The NCSF aims to advance the rights of, and advocate for consenting adults in the BDSM-Leather-Fetish, Swing, and Polyamory Communities.
- John Pendal – International Mr Leather 2003 – John Pendahl’s huge list of links for all things Leather in the UK, Europe, Canada and the US.
- The BDSM Events Page